Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Sunday 30 May 2010

A Week and A Day!

A week and a day! I noticed today that there is no wire between my last tooth on the right and the next one to it. I hope that it was intentional! There's no sign of broken wire or any sharp ends so I suppose it must be. Quite a lot of the wire is taken up at the front where my teeth are very crowded, so I hope that that is it to save having a lot of spare wire left over at the end? Otherwise all is OK. I can definitely eat more without it hurting. However, there's an awful lot of food stuck around my brace when I clean my teeth after meals. I had some squares of Milka chocolate last night and sucked them until they melted. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment