Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Friday 8 July 2011

Incognito Top Brace on for One Year! Inspire Ice brace off bottom teeth in two weeks!



I can't believe that I've had my Incognito brace on my top teeth for one whole year!! Look at the difference! I'm so glad that I did it. Even though it's been painful at times, and it's not quite ready to come off in time for my daughter's wedding, my teeth look so much better. However, they have a little way to go, so I'd rather they were perfect than rush to have it off.
Mind you, I did have a dream one night that they went boi-oing, and sprang back into place!
The Inspire Ice brace has also been great on my bottom teeth, and is ready to come off in two weeks, so in two week's time I should be sitting here blogging - with it off. I can't believe that either, because at first, fourteen months seemed so long!
They already have the permanent retainer fixed to the back, so I just need a plastic retainer made to wear at night, by making a mould of my teeth. I should pick that up a few days later, and that's my bottom teeth finished! Hooray!
Just remembered that they need a little 'polishing' as my orthodontist calls it, to make a perfect line across the top. . . It's not too bad really, it's just the thought of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment