Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

First Night with Clear Retainer on Bottom Teeth



The first night with my clear retainer was fine.
It was a bit fiddly getting it in place and fixed down without forcing it, but once it was there, I couldn't feel it.
This morning, I managed to get my nails under the edge at the back, but it seemed to be stuck by suction! Anyway, at last I got it free. However, the notes said that I had to be careful not to flex it at the front too much as it might weaken it.
I suppose that with all things, it will become easier with practice!
Tomorrow I have to clean it with Retainer Brite!

No comments:

Post a Comment