Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Friday 29 June 2012

Incognito Braces - Nudging Canine Tooth Into Place. Plus Photo of Elastics and Power Chains on Brace.

Yesterday at my appointment with my orthodontist, he nudged my right canine tooth into line so it would match the one on the left. It was a bit painful, but now it does look better.
I can feel the tension on my tooth at the moment, which means that the brace is doing its work.






By using a mirror, you can see all the elastics and power chains tightening up my teeth and pulling them into shape.


I wonder sometimes how all the brackets will ever come off as they have a greater surface area than the  Inspire Ice squares. . .

However, I'm looking forward to being free of my braces all together, which should be in three weeks' time!


No comments:

Post a Comment