Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Wednesday 11 July 2012

I'm having my Incognito Brace off next week!

Hooray! I'm having my Incognito brace off next week, a year after my Inspire Ice from my bottom teeth.
At my visit today, my orthodontist said that he was pleased with the way my right canine had moved into match the left. He also cleaned out the tiny gap between my left front tooth and the next one which he will ease together with the wire retainer.
Of course, I do know what it feels like to have a brace removed - a sharp little pain as it comes off each tooth and lots of polishing off of the glue, but I'm ready for it now. The appointment is for an hour and I'm going to take some Ibuprofen! I'll let you know how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment