Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Thursday 26 July 2012

Clear Retainer for Top Teeth and Cleaning Routine for Fixed Retainers

I had just a quick visit to my orthodontist today to make sure that my top clear retainer fitted, the one on the pink box. It just needed a little trimming as it was hard to get off and on but then it was fine.
They provided me with the Retainer Brite to use 2 to 3 times a week, and I've put together a little kit to show you what I use to keep my lovely straight teeth and their hidden fixed retainers clean.
Firstly my Oral-B toothbrush. I've been using this brand since my dentist used to sell them to me for 2/6 (12½p)!
Secondly Oral-B toothpaste. I like this new one which really polishes my teeth clean.
Thirdly TePe Interdental brushes. These have been so useful to clean around my Incognito and Inspire Ice braces and now I use the finest pink one to clean in between the teeth with fixed braces.
I have another check-up in about six weeks when some photographs will be taken, and that's it. I think that I only have to go back once a year to make sure that everything is ok.   

No comments:

Post a Comment