Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Inspire Ice Clear Brace off TOMORROW!!!

I can't believe it, my Inspire Ice Clear brace is coming off my bottom teeth tomorrow after fourteen months! It's gone so quickly.
I don't know how I feel. Quite nervous, I think.
I hope it's not too painful.
I've been looking at some videos on YouTube. Everyone one looks quite happy. Have a look at Margaret below. But what they don't show you is the 'polishing' off of all the glue. Some people say that is really uncomfortable. Anyway, I'm up for it tomorrow and I'll post a new blog then to tell you what it was like, and show you a photo of my lovely straight teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment