Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Extra Adjustment to Top Incognito Brace



I had my follow up appointment today after the polishing and power chain two weeks ago. The good news is that my teeth have formed a more even row, but I could still see that the front ones were tilting sideways. My orthodontist agreed and added some little wires to nudge them back into place. Again a bit painful at the time, but all right now. I hope I've done the right thing because I want my teeth to look perfect when they're finished and I don't want to wish that I'd asked for them to be made right, but didn't. I think that I can see a difference in the before and after photos too.
Anyway, my bottom Inspire Ice brace is due to be removed on 21st July!! I'm fine about that, but I'm going to have to wait a couple more months for the top one. I don't mind because no one can see it! Just looking forward to eating crisps, crunchy biscuits and biting into an apple again!

No comments:

Post a Comment