Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Thursday 27 May 2010

429 days to go to the wedding!

429 days to go to the wedding! Today, I didn't need to magimix my dinner. What did I have, I hear you ask? Baked salmon fillet covered with a little pesto - it melted in my mouth! - new Jersey Royal potatoes, asparagus and carrots, followed by a mango and passionfruit yoghurt. The asparagus stalks and the carrots were the hardest, but I ate them! Another friend came round for a cup of tea today, and she didn't notice my brace either, unless she did, but didn't say anything, but I think that if she had noticed, she would have said something!

No comments:

Post a Comment