Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Friday 28 May 2010

Nearly a week in braces!!!

Nearly a week in braces, well, one brace. It is feeling much more comfortable now. I went out for lunch with a friend and she asked why I wasn't eating my french bread, so I had to come clean about the brace. She said she hadn't noticed it! She's the first person to know outside the family. The sore places where it rubs are feeling better too, thanks to Bonjela. I only used the wax on the second day. It was ok, but I was worried about food getting stuck behind it, so I stopped. I can feel my teeth moving; they feel loose and wobbly, but at least they are attached to the brace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment