Braces@56

Braces@56
My dream smile

Braces@56

Welcome to my blog. I'm having braces fitted at the age of nearly 56, and I thought you might find my experiences useful, if you are thinking of doing it too.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Back to a softer Incognito wire to help get my teeth in an even row

March 2011
 Today, my orthodontist put a softer wire back on because my teeth are still not even. They still slope slightly to the right, do not make an even arc, and one tooth comes down longer than the other.


It's strange because the photo at the top was taken in March, 2011, and they appeared better then.
February 2012

He says that it is because the final brace is such a tight fit, it's difficult to attach to my teeth. 
                                                                                He's doing all he can to get them right, but it may still take a few months as we work up through the wires again.

No comments:

Post a Comment